Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Name!

One night I was doing some sacred body movement here in my home, when an image came to me. It had to do with this little blog site, and the fan page. I saw a woman standing in a lotus, with her face to the sun just glowing. Also the word awakening kept popping up.

So with out further adu I would like to announce that Wisdom, Beauty, Grace, and Laughter is now called "Awakening Goddess". The same theme, purpose is all there. To inspire women to be fully who they are and accept their own wisdom, beauty, and grace.

Awakening is because to be fully who we are, it is to be awakened. To live as our true selves to be truly happy we have to live our life! And I must say each day I am doing this bit by bit. Living my life. Being the true me. Letting my Awakening Goddess out to play! And I want to inspire many many other women!

No comments: