Monday, April 19, 2010

Dance like no one is watching!

Tonight I had the opportunity to attend a Goddess Dance night. It is a free form dance hour. Women come together and just move their bodies, and dance. There's no talking to each other for the hour of movement. It was so much fun just to move and not care what I looked like. It was great to move and feel the music in my body, in my soul.

It's an hour of movement, a great workout, and so much fun.

This is also the group that I have been given the YES to come and teach them a half hour of an Intro to Burlesque. I am super excited to be doing this. To inspire the other women in a form of sensual dance is going to be so much fun! This will be taking place in a couple of weeks.

This is what Wisdom, Beauty, Grace, and Laughter is about. The business part of it is me going out to organizations, companies, groups and doing mini workshops on Intro to Burlesque dancing. So women can feel sexy, confident and beautiful in their bodies.

No comments: