Monday, April 12, 2010

It's happening!

During my last session with my life coach, I was encouraged to start really putting myself out there with my passion/purpose/gift to the world. I wrote to a fellow Goddess about coming to the Social Goddess Dance that takes place in Calgary, and teaching a 30min free mini lesson in Burlesque.

So I wrote to her the other day and got a response. Yes was her response!!!! We are now trying to figure out the day that will work for both of us. I am super excited!! I can't wait to inspire this group of women!

I have some work to do now, I am choosing to put together a 30min lesson!

I have also been talking with a fellow Sister Goddess who is an artist, who may be able to assist me in creating a logo for my gift to the world.

So I am super excited, and remembering to breathe and living with love and passion! Need to stay grounded and centered too!

No comments: