Saturday, April 10, 2010

beauty under everything

This morning, I met a fellow Goddess at a local mall for some shopping fun. She told me she was wanting to buy me something to make me feel sexy and beautiful. I was game so I said sure. I had a couple of ideas on what she was going to buy me...so I remained open to the experience and let her buy me what she wanted too.

I was surrendering to my Sister and the feminine flow. She led me to the lingerie section of the store. She looked at me and said that she was going to buy me a new pair of under garments. She explained to me that to feel sexy in clothes one must start with the correct supportive under garments. Well....all I got to say is I feel great in these new under garments! It's a one piece that holds me in, in all the right areas, lifts where it needs too, and looks amazing!

I put on a shirt that my Sister brought me for and it was amazing to see the difference. I looked amazing! And I felt amazing too. I felt sexy!

While shopping in other stores with my Sister, I saw an old student who I used to work with, and his Mum. I ran out of the store that I was in and said hello to them. This mother was amazed at how I looked, it made me feel great to hear her.

I then bought myself a new dress. I haven't bought a new dress in about a year. This dress makes me feel sexy and beautiful as well. Then to have the new under garments under it, I am feeling confident and sexy as well. It was like having a personal shopper. My Sister, kept telling me what to try on and would also help me make sure my under garments were fitting right with the dresses I would try on.

Do you know a Goddess who could use some support and guidance in the world of clothes? I know I am as not as knowledgeable in that area. I encourage you to go out and take a Sister on a shopping adventure! I know I had an amazing time today.

No comments: