Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Making Choices

I've not written in a while, I've been focusing on my health and looking after some health concerns.  Tonight I'm watching The Biggest Loser.  I love the show, the people on the show are so real, they don't hide anything. 

I've been on a long journey of doing my best to live healthier.  I recently stepped on a scale a few weeks ago, and was upset when I saw what the number was.  I have to keep reminding myself that it's just a number.  I've put on 20 pounds, kinda like starting back at the beginning.

Then I started thinking, feeling, and listening to my heart.  Over the past few months I've been really happy.  I've been happy in my heart, emotionally and mentally.  I've been having so many good days, I've been open to all the doors of opportunities that have come my way for my business Awakening Goddess.  There are so many wonderful women to thank.  Everyone is so special to me, I have chosen to honour a small handful here.  In no particular order because they are all #1 in my mind.  The amazing Miss Lee from SimpLee Serene the spunky Miss Jo from e-women, my insultant Goddess Miss Lynne from HandlerInc, my "Amazon Queen" Miss Karen the Enlightened Love Coach, the lively Miss Jenn from systems-girl, the sparkly Miss Colette from Soulmate Relationships, and the sassy Miss Sandra from Calgary Goddesses.  Each of these above women have been there for me, helped me so much, showed me many doors of opportunities that I've opened and stepped  through them all.

I am choosing to be happy, choosing to live my life.  I believe that when the heart is emotionally happy and the brain is mentally happy that the body will follow.  I know I'll keep going on my physical happiness, it's a process, just like the other two, sometimes there are bumps in the road to over come. 

I know I'll get over the  bumps in the road with believing in myself, and continue to love myself.  Life is a roller coaster, twists and turns, mountains to climb, and lots to scream and be outrageously joyful about!

I ask you Sister, what are you choosing today?  You have the power to choose, which path are you choosing?  Life might not always be easy, but with love and support from others as well as believing in yourself you will get through!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! And thank you Aime
Hugs & Love to you for making healthy choices so you can Shine Bright & Steady
xoxoxoxox

Aime said...

Thank you Miss Lee! Loving you! I will continue to make healthy choices!!