Sunday, March 13, 2011

RANGO's teachings


On Friday night, I took myself out for a movie date.  I went and saw the movie RANGO, a kids movie with Johny Depp as the main character/voice.  It had a great story with an even better message.

The message is:  Don't Walk Out Of Your Own STORY!  You are the creator of your own story.  If you walk out of it, then what will happen?  And who you are in your story is important as well.  You Sister are the Heroine!  You are the creator!  You are POWERFUL!!!

I know for me in my life there has been a couple of times where I wanted to walk out of my own story even with out knowing it fully.  I can remember something my Dad told me about when I was first born, the nurses at the NICU had to remind me to keep breathing.  I would stop breathing because my lungs weren't fully developed.  But there was something in me that was stronger.  The doctors told my parents that I would always be small and petite.  Hah!  Were they wrong!  That's like saying that your daughter will not amount to much, and not live her life.  And the doctors thought that about me, I was baptized and not expected to live past 24hrs.

As I grew into adulthood life threw me different curve balls where I could have easily walked away from creating my story.  Being in the hospital 7 years ago with having to under go emergency surgery to remove a cyst the size of a large grapefruit was a very low time in my life.  At one point I thought of walking out of my story (going into a shell/depression and not fully living).  With love and support from family and friends I didn't.  I learned how to ask for help during my recovery.

Now seven years later, it almost feels like a re birthing of sorts for me.  I've had many shifts take place since January.  I've been taking amazing steps to keep going forward in life.  To live my life.  I am creating my own story as the heroine, the creator, the one who says what is so.  It's a thrilling experience, meaning it's scary good! 

I don't really care what others think of me either, I have some critics/negative people who've told me it can't be done.  Or others have said stop you are shining too bright, it's too much.  I know what I am doing on this earth is a good thing, it's needed in the world.  Many women that I've come in contact with and all over the world are not living their Awakened Goddess selves. 

Women connecting with their Awakened Goddess selves, connecting with heart with other women.  Getting into their bodies and moving them in sacred body movement.  It's a healing experience to move our bodies, even if it's a slight bounce/sway to a good piece of music that you love!  I know I've been dancing to some music and all of a sudden the tears will just start to flow, it's a healing it's a release for me.  Showing up moment to moment.

Find below a piece of music with amazing words that I love, it's by Natasha Bedingfield called "Unwritten", about how your life is not written yet, you have the control to do so!





So remember, don't walk out of your own story!  You are the heroine in your own story.  It has yet to be created!!!

No comments: