Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sensual?

Today I pulled the Goddess Oshun from my oracle deck.  She's a beautiful Goddess from the African culture.  She's all about sensuality.

What does that mean??  Being sensual?  To me it's a way that I feel.  I can feel sensual when I hear a beautiful piece of music and start moving my body.  Or it can be walking down town with a sexy pair of underwear/bra on underneath my "business" clothes.

A treat I did for me tonight was have my hair cut/styled by Natasja!  I have been growing my hair out, and haven't had it cut since July.  It was a wonderful experience.  I feel so amazing, my hair is so "flippy" (I promise it's a  stylist's term).  She told me exactly what she was going to do, before she did anything. 

When we were done, I felt amazing, sensual, foxy, and powerful.  Yes!  You can be all those things and many more in one moment!  Our power as women comes from our core, from our place of our sensual essence.  Which is our reproductive region, or orange chakra for those of you who study Reiki.  Breathe into that sensual essence!  And celebrate it!

Being in Natasja's chair reminded me of all those things.  That I am a sensual being.  And so are you!  I invite you to put on a wonderful piece of music perhaps something without words, and move your body to the beat.  Don't think about what you are doing, just move your body!

I've been listening to some 'favourite' songs on you-tube find below one I forgot about.  This song has powerful words!

Be your sensual Goddess self!  You deserve it!  Because you are worth it!

No comments: