Saturday, March 12, 2011

Do you believe in Miracles?



The master dream maker!!
 
Wow!  What a roller coaster of emotions this week has been!  Started off with taking part in a seminar all about building authentic relationships.  Where I got to re-meet some amazing women who are all brilliant and radiant!  The group was lead by my dear Goddess Sister friend Lee.  She rocked! 

My physical pain had been non existent for about 7 days, and it came back on Monday, and hasn't left.  I had a skype session with one of my mentors this morning and it really helped.  Getting in touch with my pain in my body and letting myself feel, dream, and connect.  Still have the physical pain, I also seem clearer on my direction and goals.

I've been listening over and over again to my "inspirational" play list on my I-Tunes.  It really helps me keep believing in my passion and purpose.  Right now in this moment is KT Tunsel "Suddenly I see".  A great song!




Toward the end of the week, Lee posted something on her facebook page about a friend of hers.  This friend is a dear soul, a brilliant woman, who is living with a terminal illness.  It is this friend's dying wish to have Michael Buble sing to her in person or via video/skype.  She launched a huge social media push to have Michael sing to honour this wish.  I was apart of the push of love to make it happen.  I posted on facebook and twitter like crazy as much as I could.  To the point where my biological Sister said it was a little over whelming.  If a dear friend says to you that she has a friend who is dying of a terminal illness and has a last wish, will you help make it happen any way you can?  Even if others tell you you are doing to much, or to slow down, or it's over whelming?  I am so happy to announce that in less than 24hrs Michael heard our wish, and sent a video from Hong Kong to her.  I do believe that miracles do come true.  That dreams do come true. 




So many emotions come over me when I think of what took place.  Believe in dreams, believe in miracles, asking for help, asking for what you want.

I've always believed in dreams and miracles.  I sit here today as a miracle child.  Born 3 months early, weighing in at 1 pound 12 ounces, not expected to live 24hrs.  I am here today at 34 years of age living!



Asking for help, for what I want, is still something I continue to work on.  It could be as easy as asking someone for help to clean up a water leak mess in my apartment.  I struggled asking my room mate to help me clean up the mess!  Or it can be big like asking for help after being in the hospital for emergency surgery, where I couldn't do my own grocery shopping or even drive places on my own.  I had to ask for help for everything.

So Goddess, I ask you, do you believe in miracles?  Do you remember to ask for help?

No comments: