Thursday, February 10, 2011

Death and Rebirth


This morning my card that flipped out for me was the wonderful Celtic Goddess Cerridwen.  She is the Goddess of death and rebirth.  She is speaking about your life as cycles, that some things are dying or becoming complete and other things are re birthing!

She talks about having each one of us in her cauldron spinning us around, cleaning and transforming us, then bringing us out of her cauldron re birthed and ready to go again!

Wow!  So amazing!  Cycles ending....not dancing with my teacher any more, and re birthing.....Awakening Goddess out in full for all to see!  Pretty amazing! 

I know when I put on the "costume" for a dance show, it in the beginning felt like just that, a costume.  Now though, I see it as a part of me.  I am that Goddess who can be sexy, sultry, and dance in a way that teases men in a sexual nature.  I can bring out that dark energy Goddess when I choose too.  And it's a pretty powerful thing!

Starting Awakening Goddess is like a re birthing for me, it's a breath of fresh air, and I am excited by it too!

Where in your life are there things finishing and then re birthing?? 

Find below a video from you-tube that I found.  It's a chant to the Goddess Cerridwen and Hecate.  I really like this video!

No comments: