Sunday, March 20, 2011

powerful experience

It's almost 1:40am on Sunday the spring equinox is here.   I saw a peak of the moon for a few seconds before she went back behind  the clouds as it is snowing here tonight in Calgary.   I had left my computer to go to bed.  When I got to my room, I all of a sudden instead of getting into my bed, sat down at the desk and wrote out a list of words.  Those words you will find below in this message that flowed out of my fingers so easily onto the paper.  This tip I learnt from a dear friend of mine while attending her workshop a couple of weeks ago about building authentic relationships.

In my life there are many things that I know I have control over.  To realize that I have a power within me that is bigger than the Universe its self is a pretty thrilling experience.  I have big dreams that are grand and make me laugh and buzz with energy when I think about them.

To dance through my life loving everything about my life right now in this moment is a beautiful thing.  Letting spirit be my guide right now to trust that everything will work out perfectly.  I have the burning passion to inspire others around me.  My goal is to awaken every woman on the planet to see that they are a Goddess!

Beauty comes in so many forms.  Beauty comes from within.  I am beautiful, my large breasts, wide hips and full belly.  I am wise, I have so much to share in this world.  I will always tell a child they are wise, wonderful and smart.  For they are our future.

Abundance is everywhere.  We just have to look.  Some of the happiest people on the planet live in a shack with no running water or a bed to call their own.  Yet they create magic every day for themselves.  I create magic in the way I move my body, my dance takes me everywhere I can imagine.  On the wings of the divine I can fly as high as I want.  There is no limit on how high I can soar!

With the music playing right to my heart where I can feel it deep in my soul there are no boundaries.  The world is my oyster I have the power to create it.

Outrageous joy is how I am feeling in this moment.  There are always guardian angels surrounding me and showing me the way to love.  Outside the moon is full and abundant with bright energy that also reminds me that I'm not alone.

No comments: