Saturday, March 19, 2011

Moon energy

Well, here we are at another Saturday!  What another crazy week I had!  Must be all the fun moon energy that is abundant right now!

On Monday I was actually sick home from work.  I had done some de-cluttering the night before, about an hour after, I was hit down with a fever, that carried over to Monday.

Friends of mine said it might have been from all the energy that I moved.  I threw out a ton of stuff, and also have donated things, put things out for "free take me" as well.  Everything I put outside were things weren't serving me any more.

On Wednesday evening after work, I had a beautiful connection with a brilliant Goddess.  We visited, talked about a ton of stuff till when I said I should probably go home this Goddess looked at me and said "yes, and don't look at the clock!"  It was 2am!  Wow!  What an amazing time of connection we had.  I gifted her with a CD that I had made of inspirational music/songs.

Thursday after my "9 - 5" job was an evening that I don't think I'll forget for a long while.  I was at the E-WomenNetwork Calgary dinner event.  Wow!  An amazing evening of huge heart connections with some Goddesses that I have come to know, love, and trust.  As well as one lone Warrior, in the group.  He was our presenter for the night.  Darren spoke about cash flow, dreams, and many other amazing and wonderful things.  Darren and I actually know each other, we met at a seminar a few years ago.  It was wonderful to see him again.

I must say though, that the most amazing, loving connection happened after dinner and Darren speaking.  An outstanding Sister Goddess who I treasure like a big sister, physically connected with me.  She had one hand at my heart, and the other at my belly.  What happened next is almost impossible to describe.  We were both hit with an energy buzz that was HUGE!  My heart was bursting with heat/energy, and my belly felt like it was on fire.  We stayed that way for a long time, not sure how much time passed.  I was crying, and doing my best to stay grounded.  It was so magical.  What we spoke about I'm not going to share, it was between her and I.

The moon is so full tonight, can't see it though due to the cloud coverage in the city.  I think one of the reasons why my Sister Goddess and I had such a strong connection was due to the fact that the moon's energy is very powerful right now.

The moon has lots of energy and power.  Do you ever tap into your own power?  Your own strength?  I know it's something I continually work on each day.  Some days its easier than others.  Let's do this together Goddess....we are powerful.  Let's create magic!

Have you felt the power of the moon?  Have you felt the power of you?

No comments: