Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where's your edge?

Now some women don't like a challenge, and some women do. I am one woman who doesn't always like a challenge, but is most of the time open and willing to accept a challenge. Those with a feminine core (like myself), will sometimes use the word invitation instead of challenge.

Where is your edge in life? What makes your heart go "no way" will I do that, but in some respects you may just to push yourself to give it a try and see how you feel after?

I've had that experience in life a few times. I'm thinking right now of the dance that I do in Burlesquercise. Sometimes our show pieces get a little 'naughty'. Meaning there might be some poses, or actions that are meant for adults over the age of 18. The show piece that the Sizzle Girls are working on, is going to have a bit of that type of performances in it. And that's one of my edges...being comfortable enough to dance very seductively with other women. And being seen doing it by others.

Although, I know I'll get through it, and dance the hell out of it. I'll feel so much better after doing the show. That I'll want to do more! It just takes breathing and being comfortable with my Sizzle Sisters around me.

This YouTube video below is of the Little Vegas Dance Company. They are the level 4's with in my Burlesque dance company that I dance with. This is their "Big Spender" show piece that they did that the Taboo Sex Show in Calgary in November of 2009. It is for adults only.
Enjoy!

No comments: