Thursday, March 11, 2010

Create Magic

How does one create magic? Am I dreaming big enough? What is it that I really want? Can I create magic every day, even something small?

I had a session with my amazing coach a last night and we (well I) talked about my purpose, what is my gift of love for the world. And how does that look in real time to be happy and create my own magic!

It was interesting, when I was thinking about my purpose and speaking about it, I was totally relaxed in my chair and can see myself doing/living my purpose. Creating my reality, is a thrilling thought. My next practice with it is to create the story of the experience. I think this will be a fun project.

My coach was guiding me and offering suggestions and questions for me to think about. She keeps me dreaming big, and being in my "corner" encouraging me and supporting in my goals.

Another thing that she sees in me that I have a gift of inspiring others. I can inspire women, men, children, 4 legged furry animals, and even a flower. Inspiring people/children yes I can see, I had to giggle, it is a stretch to inspire animals and flowers. At this moment, I'm not sure how that will work.

To have my own magic in each moment is a wonderful feeling. It can be as something as simple as wanting to see or hear a certain piece of music.

I see magic every day too. The kids that I work with make me laugh and are so imaginative. Kids can say the funniest things and come up with the most magical ideas.

Magic is all around us, we just have to stop and relax and be open to it.

Here is a video from YouTube all about creating magic, or personal power. It's a very neat video.

No comments: