Friday, March 26, 2010

Chocolate Madness!

Last night I was at my monthly gathering of Goddesses to practice 3rd stage ways of living. We were learning about the three different stages of love for the feminine. First stage, the needing wanting love, will take any kind of love even when it's hurtful love. Second stage, the independent love, I will love another, but I don't need his love, I won't let myself get hurt by my lover again. Third stage love, complete bliss and surrender into love, knowing that I am love its self, I will love my man, and surrender to him to open me deeper to God.

With this third stage love, being in bliss and surrender to love is a practice that can be a challenge at times for me. We used the metaphore of chocolate to help us practice. The task was, to feel the feelings that we get while eating a really good piece of chocolate, or any other delicies that were at the gathering. Some had just the amazing fruit, or cake, while others went full out and dipped everything they had in the chocolate fountain that our hostess had for us that evening.

It was chocolate madness! 10 beautiful women all eating chocolate, experiencing the bliss and the all over yummy feeling while eating the chocolate. We took turns feeding each other the wonderful delicies, and bodily acting out the pleasure we experienced while eating them. I wonder what the neighbours thought!!!

Next, we danced each in the middle of a circle, evoking more chocolate madness!! Each Goddess had a turn in the middle, we fed each other a morsel of sweet goodness felt it in our bodies, then danced it out in the middle of the circle. It was an amazing experience!

Now, what if while while washing the dishes, or taking your kids to school, or firing an employee you can experience that same chocolate madness bliss feeling?? It does take some practice! But try and put even just 2% more love into your every day activities and see what kind of responses you get!

No comments: