Saturday, March 20, 2010

Life by what we give

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill.

I just saw this quote and it made me stop and think. Yes it's true, we make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Count on the simple things in life, for example I don't really need the big screen TV (when I see it in the stores), just a simple one will do. I've thought that I can be just as happy living in a tent with a sleeping bag in the middle of the forest, as living in a fancy house.

I am more happy when I can give love to others and volunteer/serve the community of Calgary, and others around me in the world. That is what this blog is about. It's about giving back. Now, this is not to say that I don't love my life right now, because right now, my life is going pretty good, but there's always room for more. Because I am worth more. I deserve it!

I love being of service to others. If I can be of service to the WarriorSage community and give my love of service to others, then I am living a great life. I've said that if I could make a living by volunteering/being of service then life would be amazing!

This blog of inspiring other women to live with and accept their own wisdom, beauty, and grace is part on how I am giving back. To have my life full and abundant by inspiring other women has me feeling that I am living a great life!

When the time comes that I will be offering a service of gifting the world with breakout workshops for women it will be so much fun. To gift the world with dance to be fully who they are and accept their own wisdom, beauty, and grace.

I'll be doing something that I love being profitable with it, and giving back and living a great life!

No comments: