Sunday, March 7, 2010

What's your Heart Song?

Okay yes the phrase Heart Song I heard of first from the movie Happy Feet when the girl penguin was singing to the other penguin's in her class. It was cute and all, but truly, what is your heart singing? A friend of mine posted a video from you tube on his facebook page that got me thinking about it again.

What really makes your heart sing? What are some things that you do in life that you just love doing? And when you are doing what your heart loves, then how do you feel? I used to swim in high school and I feel like I'm one with the water when I swim. I just feel at home when in the water.

These days I feel at home when I'm dancing with my Burlesque Sisters. The passion and love that fills my heart when dancing is an amazing experience. It's my heart song to dance and fill the world with my radiant light through dance.

That's why I started this blog and the fan page on facebook, to connect to as many women around the world as I can to inspire them to find what they are passionate about and to do it. The world will be such a better place if the women of the world did something that makes their heart sing!

I have friends of mine who started a company called The Big O Day. It was on June 21 last year and the women in the company encouraged others to have a day of female pleasure. A few of my Goddess Sisters here in Calgary, AB got together and shared some yummy watermelon with each other, then we passed out the extra water melon to others at the mall we were at, we then went window shopping and had lots of fun trying on dresses and feeling the texture's of the materials. We then went out for tea and dessert at a local coffee shop. It was a wonderful day spend of pleasure.

Here's the trailer for the movie about finding your heart song. I encourage you and invite you to take a moment 5min even and connect with your heart, what is your heart song? And what can you do to take a step towards doing your heart song!

No comments: