Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You were born to shine

I am a fan of the tv show The Biggest Loser. On occasion they play a very amazing piece of music during the show.

This one that I just heard, is all about being born to shine. I listened to the words of this song, and it made me cry. The words are very powerful. I've been knocked down, a few times by many others. At different times growing up and into my adult life. But I haven't let it stop me. I've kept on going.

As women we are born to shine. We are life force it's self. As my teacher Satyen Raja said the feminine is the life force of the earth, we are the river, the ocean, the land, everything!

Yes we all go through ups and downs, but never forget that you were born to shine. You can do anything you put your mind too. For women to know and accept their own wisdom, beauty, and grace, is a huge thing. Think, if all women really accepted their own beauty? No matter whether or not we are wearing make-up or not. We would blow the roof off the buildings!

Here is the song from you-tube, I do not own the video or the music.

No comments: