Sunday, May 16, 2010

You are Free!! What Wants to Happen?

So this weekend I have been busy staffing a course called Living From Truth. The seminar topic this time was all about Freedom.

One of the questions we worked on was You are free, what wants to happen? This was a fun question to work on....think, you are free, what wants to happen?

I want lots to happen...I want to keep living life! I want to keep dancing! I want a log cabin to live in! I want a new car!

It's like having the universe at your finger tips, like a huge cateloge of the world, of things, excurisions, experiences, places, people, EVERYTHING!!!

I am a powerful creator! I create magic in everything that I do!

Find below another version of the Sizzle Girls Italiano Samba. Lots of fun was had that night! Watch for us coming again soon! We are performing at the Lilac Festvial twice on May 30.

No comments: