Sunday, May 2, 2010

sitting in a cafe

This morning I finally took a moment and came out of my apartment to write. I'm currently sitting this Sunday morning in a Second Cup in my home town. I just finished enjoying a breakfast sandwich on an English muffin and I'm still enjoying a wonderful large cup of a vanilla bean latte. It's a thrilling experience to be doing so.

At my last coaching session with my coach, part of her homework assignment was to take at least 2 hours a week and have some quiet time. So this week I've decided to have my quiet time out here in Second Cup. Am I in a quiet space? No, but is my mind able to be quiet and just write and just BE? YES! So let's see where this blog post takes me today!

The area of town that I am siting in, is a great spot to people watch. It's on the corner of a "trendy" area of the city. There are lots of people in this second up who to my eyes appear calm and centered, there are some however who appear to my eyes to be maybe a little lost. Or perhaps looking for something. It would be wonderful I think, if the entire world woke up to the beauty that they are, to the love that they are.

When one is rested in their heart, they seem grounded and at peace. Magic is able to happen. Be willing to keep open and love all around you. See the joy and bliss in everything. As the world keeps opening magic will appear. The world is shifting slowly, we in North America are grasping this concept. Other countries/continents have been doing this for centuries. Think of the people who live in Bali, from one of my favourite books "Eat Pray Love" the main character in the book goes to Bali for 3 months to learn how to Love. The guru she meets asks her a question at one point. "Can you smile, even in your kidney's?" Think about it....can you be so happy that you can smile inside your body? Not just in your heart, but all the other organs inside you?

What makes you truly happy? What makes you quiver with love and energy? I know I've said this many times on this blog, but it's always good to share what makes you happy often with others. And it's dance. When I'm dancing I'm happy. It could be when I'm dancing in my living room, at dance practice, when I'm performing in front of others, or even sitting here now in this Second Cup, I'm listening to music and I'm dancing in my head. My heart is smiling, but my other organs are signing as well.

Find below a video I found on you-tube. I do not own any of the content on the video, or the music. It's called Heaven's Rejoice. The music has not many words, the few words that are heard is "I love you". Take 5min and enjoy this video. And let the pictures make you smile, even possibly in your kidney's!

No comments: