Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Move that body!

So I've been back to dance class last night. We had the week off last week. Only one week off, and my body was hurting! It's a great reminder to keep moving my body! When I love my body, I feel so much better. Yes I was sore, today and last night, but I feel great.

It was so much fun to move my body with the other ladies in the Sizzle Girls. It was fun, the new Sizzle Girls were fun to be with and meet. There's lots of practice needing to be done, as we are performing on the 30th of May at the Lilac Festival here in Calgary.

I want to encourage you to move your body, be active and do something you love. If you love to dance, Dance! If you love to box, Box! What ever it is....do it!

Do something that you like, as women we are born to move, we are the light, the life force of the world.

For fun, see below a video I found on you-tube. I don't own it, or the music.

No comments: