Thursday, May 6, 2010

Even in the midst of craziness!

Okay so this week I have been on cloud nine every day. Yes work is crazy with all the kids, but I have so much joy in my life right now that's its bubbling over at times!

I'm again sitting in a cafe in the city, people around me seem for the most part peaceful. Perhaps it's because it's Friday, or perhaps because the sun is really trying to come out today....

I was sent this quote today from a dear friend:

No-Thought for the Day : "The dance need not wait for tomorrow--tomorrow never comes--the dance has to be now, here, this very moment!" OSHO

And it fits so perfectly with the plans of the day for me. Tonight is the Brazilian Burlesque Gala! The dance is today....dance through life! I had a coaching session the other day and my coach asked me "Tell me Who You Are?" I sat with that question for a moment or two, and the image that kept coming up again and again was the song Dancing Queen, by ABBA.

Tomorrow never comes....we need to be in the NOW, and do things every day that make us each dance. And it's the small steps/goals that we need to concentrate on. If we only dwell on the huge goals, they may seem very far away and unattainable!

But I had the realization while with my life coach that my small goals are really happening, that I am taking all the right small steps to really living my gift of love for the world. To be able to take part in this roller coaster ride called life and really ride the ride, is a thrilling experience. There are ups and downs twists and turns, calm straight spots, but then it could climb high again! And there is a definite start and a definite stop.

I am a powerful creator in this Universe. My message from the Universe today was:

"Have you noticed, Aime, how moving towards a great dream summons from life's jungles the fiercest lions, the scariest tigers, and the grizzliest bears... who eventually turn out to be the noblest teachers, the bravest guides, and the dearest friends?

You're on your way,
The Universe"

No comments: