Monday, May 3, 2010

It Happened!!!!

I am sitting at home trying to keep grounded. I am on cloud nine!!! *happy dance* I'm living my purpose, my passion! I taught my first mini Burlesque lesson tonight for a group of ladies here in Calgary. I had so much fun! It was awesome to see them start to laugh and feel great about themselves. We went through body isolation's, zoning, and walking. Then we put a little routine together for the walking part. We also played with our boa's and had lots of giggling.

I loved inspiring the women, for me to be seen by these women demonstrating what zoning is was huge for me. The women all did amazing! They said they all felt better after doing the zoning. There may be some higher water bills in the near future in their house! They all seemed more relaxed.

I was almost moved to tears after I was finished, knowing that I did it, I had a group of women learning basic Burlesque from me. I had many of the women come up and say thank you to me, that they had fun. It was such a thrilling experience. I can't wait to do more!

After the "official" lesson was over, some of us stayed and danced, I showed the ladies some other moves with the boa's, they all loved it!

I was living my purpose, inspiring women to be fully who they are and accept their own wisdom, beauty, and grace! It's my passion. It was felt by the women there.

What is your passion? Why are you on this amazing planet called Earth? What steps are you doing to turn your ideas into actions??

No comments: