Saturday, September 4, 2010

Heart's Desires

A while ago this quote came into my e-mail box: "Understand your purpose in life by feeling your heart's desires." ~ Marcia Wieder

This quote really spoke to me. As I sit here this morning in a local coffee shop I look around and wonder how many others in the shop really know what their purpose in life is?

What in life makes their heart sing? What gets them jazzed about life?

What gets you jazzed about life? What makes your heart sing?

Why do you get up in the morning? What keeps you going?

My coach has a wonderful message on her facebook page: "You have the power to transform your own life. Get clear on your purpose - then open your heart and let it come to you."

I love this message too! It was she who helped me figure out my purpose. I open my heart and let go of the "how" things will happen. I will create magic! I am a powerful creator. Yes I have to take steps to create the magic, and so do you!

I know I've written about this before, but I'll keep doing it! I love inspiring other women, I love watching them step into their power. Through many outlets, but one for sure is through sacred body movement. It is something I could do I love it, it's a job I could do for free. It's my passion/purpose to inspire women to be fully who they are and accept their own wisdom, beauty, grace and power.

Another thing I've done to step into my own power, is that I've booked my photo shoot with Impressive Photography. I will be doing a boudoir photo shoot with them, as well as a shoot that's more on the professional side of things. I've never done a boudoir photo shoot before.

Growing up with lots of body self image issues I had a huge struggle with seeing myself as beautiful. As well as lots of self confidence issues, it was a struggle growing up sometimes. I thought of myself especially in high school as the "fat sister". My younger sister I thought at that time was prettier because she was smaller than I was.

But now, I've come to accept my body the way it is, and love it as it is now. Yes I am still on a journey to live healthier and eat healthier, but it will always be there. I've journeyed from being a size 16/18 to now a size 11! I am proud of what I've done.

I give thanks to my teachers along my journey. Di from Burlesquercise for it is you who helped me bring out my inner sex kitten! And learn the body movements that I now use to inspire my own clients. The entire Sr. Staff team at WarriorSage for helping me figure out who I am, develop my personal power, and shine my true heart.

Doing the work on myself, taking time for me has been important. I wish for you to take time for yourself, and see what your heart really desires to do.

Blessings!

No comments: