Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Correct and Continue

I was reminded today of a good practice and I want to share it with you all.  It is the practice of "correct and continue".

I had to make some corrections at work with a few things for the pre-school that I am an admin person for.  I am new to the over all position, and doing the admin is one of the things I now do.

I just breathed through it and said to myself correct and continue.  Fix and do the things I missed and keep going.  For tomorrow will be another day and a better day.

I want to share a video I found on youtube about this exact practice.  It's from the poem "Don't Quit"  It keeps me going!  Now  today's "correct and continue" wasn't too crazy, as some of the phrases in this video.  But I've been there too.  And what doesn't kill me makes me stronger!  Just breathe and keep going!

No comments: