Saturday, September 18, 2010

Exciting new additions!

I would love to let you all now know in this moment there have been some great changes for the website Awakening Goddess!

First off, I now have my own business cards!  To hand out to the public, friends, leave in different places.  I love them!  On the left hand side of the card is this powerful looking Goddess with firey red hair!

Also I now have an e-mail address strictlly for business, aime@awakeninggoddess.com

I am excited to see how these magical creations take flight!  I invite you to the website, and if you feel moved I welcome you to sign the guest book and spread the link to your friends!

The fan page called Wisdom, Beauty, Grace, and Laughter is also growing in strength as well.  There is almost 300 wonderful people as fans on the site.  Can't wait to see how that frows as well!  I am excited to see how it all blooms into more love!!

This is how I am feeling right now today as I sit here creating and dreaming in my favourite local coffeee shop!  I found this music video on youtube, I do not own the music or any rights to the video.  It's just something I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JneZwh-Fm2U&feature=related

Create magic everyone!  We all have the power to create it!!

2 comments:

Brett Dupree said...

Congratulations on all of your new additions. I look forward to witnessing your success!

Aime said...

Thank you Brett!