Monday, September 6, 2010

Change Your World

There's a great song called "Change Your World" by Heather Small.  The words are pretty powerful.  Heather sings about changing your world, start with yourself.  That each of us have our own strength and power to change our world.

What has to happen today for you to change your world?  Even if it's a micro mini step?  I am breathing and doing things that I love, I am keeping my heart open and open to receive.

Choosing to say yes to myself.  Even if it's no to someone else.  Everyone is able to say yes to themselves.  We are each powerful creators, we all have amazing strength. 

Do you dare to dream big?  I am realizing that dreaming big is a good thing to do.  Even if it's a little scary.  Seeing that yes I can have what I want because I am worth it.  It is a thrilling experience when I realized this.  A little bit scary, but awesome all at the same time.  I remember when this feeling first came over me, I was having a coaching session, and I just started to cry, my heart was hurting because it was trying to be open, but my ego wanted to keep it closed and safe.  I pushed through and fully let myself open to the Universe.

I'm creating my own reality.....I have my own business cards coming to me by the end of this week.  I have my own website that I invite you to http://www.awakeninggoddess.com/  I am really putting myself out there, willing to be seen.

I have my first real professional photo shoot coming in the middle of Sept.  The team that will be doing my photo shoot can be found here:  http://www.impressivephotography.com/  I am doing both a boudoir photo shoot and a professional one.  I am super excited stepping outside my box to do the boudoir one.

I am choosing to change my world, as I wrote yesterday I submitted a nomination to be recognized as a Radical Woman of 2011 at an International Conference to be held in the United States.  I am realizing that I am worth it.  I deserve to be seen for who I am, for what I am doing, and how I am choosing to change my own world, my own reality.  It's a powerful experience.  A thrilling experience.

I know in my heart that I am changing my world.....

What has to happen today for you to change your world?

Find below a music video that I found on youtube, I do not own any part of the video or the music.  It's from an amazing performer Francesca Battistelli.  Her song is called "It's Your Life"


No comments: