Friday, February 4, 2011

Are you Awake?


Have you met the Goddess Pele??  She's an amazing Fire Goddess from Hawaii.  She came to me today in my oracle deck.  I didn't even pick a card, I just opened the companion book and there she was staring up at me with her arms stretched over her head with a bursting volcano behind her.  The picture above is the same picture I have in my Goddess Oracle.

As the picture says "Pele, Awakening", are you awakened?  Are you living your passion?  When was the first time you felt awakened?

My first experience of feeling awakened was when I was attending a course on relationships.  I dealt with a lot of inner crap, and started removing the layers or masks to reveal the true me.  I started to be able to trust men again.

Years went by and I was able to grow my inner light, and step out into who I am, knowing who I am . Finally last year really listening to my heart and accepting my passion/purpose for the world. I feel awake when living my purpose.  I can feel the glow inside of me just growing bigger and bigger.

I find it interesting as well I just had an "ah ha" moment....the name of my business is Awakening Goddess.  Pele is the Goddess of Awakening!  I feel that is why she came to me tonight, to remind me of my purpose.  To keep awakening other women to all that they can be.  As well as to remind myself!  To keep living as an awakened Goddess.  To keep that fire within me moving, and flowing.  I am an awakened Goddess!

In closing of this post tonight, I wish to share two things fiest, the poem that comes with the Pele Goddess Oracle card from my book.  The Goddess Oracle, A. Marashinsky, pg. 138, 139.

Pele

AWAKENING

I surge I pulse I throb
I am never still
I am perpetual vibration
a rhythmic beat
the constant hum that you hear
I am always moving
way down in the deeps
with fiery vitality
in places you can only feel
When necessary
with dramatic, fierce, volcanic eruptions
I wake you up
With lava and fire
I say "pay attention"

Also a video movie I found on you-tube.  It's a chant and art work for the Goddess Pele.  In the video are words that are also describing Pele.  Another area she represents according to the author of the video is she is the Goddess of the Dance!  Awesome!  I didn't know she was the Goddess of Dance as well!  Let your Goddess out!  It's time to dance and live life!

4 comments:

elena said...

and we were just talking today about goddesses.. We may well name the goddess group after pele.. :D thank you for sharing.. ! How perfect she is the goddess of dance and awakening.. :D

Aime said...

Thank you Elena! Wonderful!

Vireo Goddess of Dance said...

Mmmmmm Pele! THanks Aime, from one firey goddess to another! I didn't know Pele was the Goddess of Dance (might have to put her on my Dance website since I have referred to myself as The Goddess of Dance!). thx! I love you sista, Goddess of Awakening! YOU are AWEsome & beautiful! ♥

Aime said...

Thank you Sister! Yes, I didn't know that either! She's pretty cool eh? Hugs and love!