Saturday, October 16, 2010

Make Moves

A few days ago I saw this message on a friend's twitter posted this message/quote:  "Make a move even if you're afraid... You'll become bigger as you make bolder moves"  How many moves have you done that you were afraid to do?

I've done many....moving out here to Calgary was one.  I was afraid to do so.  Didn't really know where I was going to live, or what I was going to do for work, all I knew was that I chose to stay.

But how many of those moves have you made where you have lots of butterflies and you're scared out of your tree, but you know in some funny way that you are making a really good choice?

Doing this blog page I was afraid to do, but I knew it be a great thing.  And since starting the blog, I've become bigger.  Now I don't mean physically bigger, in that regard, I've become smaller!  But no, bigger as in I'm not as afraid to try new things, to really put myself out there to shine my love light to the world.

Today I attended a gathering of friends, we did some partner mediation practices.  We had the wonderful opportunity to come up with our own dyad/partner question to work on.  The question I worked on was "Tell me something you yearn to surrender more deeply too."  Wow!  What a question I came up with.  I had lots of learning's and insights around this.  I yearn to surrender more to love, to trust the universe, to surrender to love of self, trust of self.

Trust self that yes I am doing the right thing, that yes I trust myself that I do know what to say to others when the fire is so strong in my belly that I know it will serve both the one I'm speaking with, and others around. 

I made a big move at the Women Embracing Brilliance event a week or two ago here in Calgary.  I had the amazing opportunity to create a mini video to share with the world Awakening Goddess.  I have it below for you.  It's a group of women doing their own individual messages.  Mine is the last one!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola preciosas, son uds. muy amables, en cualquier momento o en cualquier lugar nos vamos a ver, ok.
abrazos
francisco

Aime said...

Thank you for the comment, although I do not read or speak the beautiful language you wrote in!