Thursday, October 21, 2010

Love your "girls"

I dedicate this blog to my Aunt Peg who is fighting breast cancer.  In honour of all women who are fighting this cancer in this moment or who are survivors, or to the memory of those women who are with the Great Goddess now looking down on us from up above.  I send my love to you all!

Okay, I must admit, I thought I would never write about a topic that I've had huge self body issues over.  Tonight in the shower I started thinking about the "workshop name" I was given by my teacher this past summer.  He named me "Lady Pomplomous", it's french.  It means Lady Grapefruit. 

When I first heard this name I didn't know the translation from french to English.  Then someone told me!  I laughed!!

I am well blessed in my chest.  It is on the large side.  I started to send love to my breasts, I pressed love into them.  I zoned (a burlesque dance term) and started moving my hips in the shower as well.  I then sent love out to the world from them as well.  There are women in the world because of cancer maybe have lost one or both breasts.  I wish that there was a way to do a breast transplant, I would gladly give some of mine to another woman who has none!  I have lots to share!  Like I have lots and lots of love to share!

So love your breasts!  Big, small, love them all!  Find below two video's that I found on you-tube, dedication to breast cancer awareness month!



No comments: