Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's Your Time

This morning while enjoying some tea, and the sun shining through the windows of the house where I am house sitting for the weekend the song "Time of my Life" by David Cook came on my music player on the computer.  Have you heard the words of the song?  They are pretty powerful!

The words really spoke to me, they speak about surrendering, letting go of things, dreaming  big, and having the time of my life, and really truly living.

This is the time of my life, it's my time.  As David says in the song, I'm ready to run, arms open wide, keeping my feet on the ground, face to the sun.  I face the sun, breathing and surrendering to love, and living big!  I feel a shift coming in my life, it's a good shift.  I am open to receiving with open arms and surrender to love and gratitude!

I am much more  than just a name, or another face in the group.  I am Aime, I am a divine Goddess! 

To quote another amazing Goddess Sierra Bender:  "I am a 21st century Goddess!  I am feminine.  I am powerful.  I am sensual.  I am sexual.  Don't ever mistake my kindness for weakness.  And don't ever take me for granted!"

Living life from my passion and gift of love for the world, is so much fun!  I love inspiring women to be fully who they are and accept their own wisdom, beauty, grace and power!  We all have that inner spicy Goddess or inner sex kitten in each of us.  It's just when will you let her out to play and embrace your power?! 

Come on Sister, I invite you to take my hand.  It will be a thrilling experience, come and embrace life with me!  I'll be here to support and inspire you!

Find below a version of the David Cook song that I found on you-tube.  I don't own the rights to the music or anything like that, it's just something I found on you-tube that I wanted to share with you all!



No comments: