Sunday, July 11, 2010

A testimonial

A few months ago, I taught my first mini burlesque lesson for a group of Goddesses that I know. Here find below a testimonial from one of the Goddesses at the class!!

"I loved the burlesque class that Aime taught. It was lots of fun and we’ve learned quite a few tricks. She created a safe environment for all women to explore, experiment, learn and laugh. No one was left out, regardless of previous experience, age, body shape or confidence level. She didn’t push, but gently encouraged us to try the new steps we learned. I had no previous burlesque experience, but I felt absolutely comfortable trying out different routines. I left that class feeling very feminine. I was inspired. The energy was very supportive and loving, we were dancing, laughing and just having a wonderful time. Thank you, Aime, I’d love to take another class with you."

I feel blessed and humbled by the share from this Goddess. I am a magical creator! I thank you all so much for your support and love!

No comments: