Saturday, July 24, 2010

Be Happy Gosh Darn It!!!

Goddesses!!! If you can't find something to be happy about in your day, then I strongly encourage you to do so! I just finished getting my oil changed and tire fixed at a Kal Tire here in the city. When I went to pay I found out that the fee to get the tire fixed was free! I was so happy to hear that! The guy at the counter just laughed, and I said to him that we need to find the little things that make us happy!

And it makes me laugh, because it is just a little thing but it made me happy. And if I can't find something to be happy about, then I'm not living!

As I said yesterday in my blog post, I've been in a really good mood for the past week. And it just keeps getting better. I am saying "YES" to the Universe, yes to myself. Because you can always say yes to yourself. You don't have to explain yourself. That is one that I'm still rembering to practice. I am remaining open to the Universe, to spirit, to source. To keep me going on the right path. I feel like I'm on the right path, I'm vibrating with energy, excitement, and also grounded in my own wisdom that I know what to do, and everything will be just perfect if I just let go, and let love in. Which is can for me be a struggle at times. For me to relax and let go, can be hard for many.

I just remind myself to keep breathing, softening the front surface of my body and know that I'm being held by the Great Mother.

Find below a movie that I found on youtube that always makes me smile! It's a Happy Dance!

2 comments:

Leiani said...

Thank you, this is just what I needed to read, to guide me back onto my path of happiness. Blessings.

Aime said...

You are most welcome Goddess!! Keep being happy!