Friday, July 23, 2010

Growth

Wow!!!! What a week I've had!!! So much great things have been appearing in my life! I am over come with emotion of gratitude, love, and passion! So much growth is happening in all areas of my life, and I'm riding the roller coaster of life, and not letting go!

On Monday I found out that I was to start my new job. I was training Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Today (Friday) I was back at the day care one last time. I miss the kids, but this will be a great step in my growth in the working realm of my life.

I loving my new job, it's going to be so great to be supporting families going through a struggle.

I'm also feeling lots of gratitude for the opportunity to be dancing this coming Sunday at the Sun and Salsa Festival here in my home town. I'll be dancing two numbers with fellow members of the Sizzle Girls. One dance has just five of us, and the other has 13 of us. It's been on my vision board to perform with the Sizzle Girls, yes, but the next step was to perform at a festival. And that's going to be happening! And I can't wait!

With Awakening Goddess, I've had positive responses from women who've I spoken with. I am so grateful and proud all at the same time to let you all know that I've been invited to speak/inspire/dance at an event here in my home town for women only. It's called "Heart Open to the Max" Ladies night on Aug. 5. To be in a room full of women, inspiring them to live their life to be fully who they are and accept their own wisdom, beauty, grace, and power will be an amazing experience for me.

I am excited for this opportunity. There are so many people to thank along this journey. My dance teacher Di especially for teaching me everything I know about Burlesque dancing. My spiritual teachers Suzanne, Satyen, and the entire Sr. Staff team of WarriorSage for teaching me about living my passion, and how to figure out what my passion is. My parents who wish for me to be happy. Well you know what Mum and Dad? I AM happy. I am truly happy when I'm living my passion. To be dancing and inspiring other women to dance in this ride called life.

Where are you growing in your life? Where are you stuck and need a push? To grow is to have courage to step out of your comfort zone and live the way you want to live!

Find below a beautiful mini movie that I found on you-tube. It's all about growth and living! Very powerful!

No comments: