Saturday, July 10, 2010

Land of Opportunity is an Attitude!

"The Land of Opportunity is an attitude. It is an openness to new ideas, a willingness to listen, an eagerness to learn, a desire to grow, and the flexibility to change." ~ BJ Gallagher

Wow!!! This quote came to me at the perfect time, I want to share it with you! Within the organization that I work at, I have a new job starting soon. I think life is all about the land of opportunity, or as I also like to call it, a door of opportunity. It's like the universe is a huge catalogue! Do you have a vision board? Or do you have lists of what you want in life? Or at least have you day dreamed about what you want in life?

The door of opportunity is totally an attitude. Being open to accept new things. I just accepted a new job that I didn't even officially apply for. I had applied for one position, and my boss thought I would be more suited for another one. I listened to what she said. I have a desire to grow within the organization where I work, and I am flexible!

Many different teachers express that your thoughts become things. So think good thoughts! I've been trying to remain in a positive state. Being open to the universe and to say YES!

No comments: