Wednesday, June 9, 2010

long time no blog!!

So life for me has been pretty full over this past week. I had my spiritual teacher(s) come into Calgary for four days and I was very busy working with them on their Membership Drive.

We had lots of fun though, telling others about the Get A Life Membership. Taking 11 of the core courses as many times as you want for $147/month! It's crazy I know, it took my brain a bit to get around that. Reason? These 11 courses can be up to six thousand dollars each (depending on the course). If you want any information please leave a comment and a way to get a hold of you and I will send you more information.

I've still been doing the meditation of what am I grateful for and where does my gratitude come from. I am still listing things that seem superficial, or material at times. Although, my knowing where my gratitude comes from hasn't changed much. It comes from my heart, my values what I believe to be true in my heart. It comes from love. Where does your gratitude come from?

Today I let my inner child out to play at work, I had a good connection with one of my students, he was giggling and laughing all over the place. I couldn't help laughing along with him. Tonight for supper I treated myself to pizza and wings, with a dessert pizza that had chocolate on it! Very yummy!

When was the last time you let your inner child out to play??

No comments: