Wednesday, June 16, 2010

don't judge the book by the cover!

Okay, Something has been bugging me for a while now, and I'm finally going to blog about it. I'm off sick today, was at the doctor's this morning. My symptoms?? Queasy feeling for the past few days, and tired, really tired. What's your first though on what's wrong with me??? Come on now, be honest!....Pregnant?? Right??

Well NO!!!! I'm not pregnant!!!

The doctor even asked me three times today. I almost lost it on him. Yes, I'm 33, never had sex! When I told him that he finally backed off.

Who knows what I have going on inside me! There are plenty other illnesses that women can have that may also be signs of being pregnant. I'm not going to think about it. I'm just going for some tests on Friday to figure out what is going on.

There are other illnesses like that. For example if you were to see someone on the street or at a bar, they are slurring their words, stumbling over their feet, and not making any sense when they talk. What would you think? Drunk right? Well, they could actually be, but on the other hand, they could have a head injury, going into a diabetic emergency, or even going into an epileptic emergency.

Many people in the world are quick to judge others. And this really has to stop! It really pisses me off that some others in the world judge others before getting to know them. Get to know a person before making judgements on them. Some of my best friends live with illnesses or disabilities! I know many have heard the quote "Don't judge the book by the cover." Well take it to heart!

All the world needs is love, we should love each other, not judge each other!

No comments: