Sunday, January 16, 2011

When one door closes....

Alright, alright!  Enough hiding!  I've been hiding and it's time to embrace the change and grow and keep on growing.

A couple of weeks ago, my teacher who I was taking dance classes with said that I was not allowed to return, because of Awakening Goddess is seen as a conflict of interest/business to her.

Yes I was shocked, angry, sad and felt let down.  I had been dancing for 3 years with this teacher.  I guess though, time moves on and people change as well. 

I have always remembered the saying of "when one door closes, another one opens".  And I must say since accepting that I will not be dancing with this one teacher any more, many more opportunities to grow Awakening Goddess has opened to me.  With in the two weeks, I've had 4 women approach me in either doing demo's/classes for them, or saying that I can use space that they have to do small group sessions with clients.

As well as being open to other groups organizations that are for women to grow their business/passion for the world.

I am opening all the doors of opportunity and connecting with other amazing women every day.  Either in person or on this amazing invention called the Internet!  Wow!  I wonder how businesses started out and made connections before all this technology took hold?!

I said on the first of January of 2011 that Awakening Goddess was going to blow open in 2011, and it sure has started off with a huge gust of wind!  I'm riding the wave of love and support from everyone letting myself feel and be open to all the possibilities.

Sister, what wave are you riding?  Is it a good one?  You are the powerful creator, you have all the power to change and open that new door of opportunity!

Find  below a video from you-tube that I found called Open The Dur, a beautiful arrangement of artwork and a wonderful message about opening the door of opportunity and imagination!  I do not own any rights to the music or mini video it's self.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sweet Sister!!!!

I am so happy for you!!!!

I am very glad that you have received such support, to fly from that bounty with wings of your own! You are such an inspiration... I am glad that you will have new opportunities to share that message with others, to broaden your flight even more!!!

Obviously I can't say from so little information about what the others mindframe was. *If* there was fear there (and not an actual conflict of interest) and that caused the inspiration to "push" and to shift you on... then double thanks to that, for you have gained a double gift of also moving onto a more supportive world (and one that isn't as fear or whatever based that caused the push if it was indeed unjust!)

That is of course a judgement call :DDDD (And no offense to her, as I obviously cannot say). Either way though, it sounds beautiful and many thanks to her for her support, to helping you get your message out there ever so much further!

Blessings my Sister!!

Much love,

~*~*~Elle

Aime said...

Oh Goddess Elle!!! I thank you so much for your comments and words of love and support! You are a brilliant woman! I celebrate you!

Yes, it's interesting how the world unfolds isn't it? Keep breathing and moving forward!

Hugs and love to you!