Sunday, January 23, 2011

Trust the process!

Wow!  What a week!  Over the pasts week I've been at two amazing networking events for women business makers.  And let me just say Wow!  The first one was called Womanation.  A small group of women getting together and connecting, sharing contact info and hearing some great speakers!

Then on Thursday night, I was invited to a second event E-Women Calgary.  Again, a great event, been meeting some brilliant women!  All the women I connected with, or reconnected with are so supportive. 

It's taking a lot of trust of these women surrendering to the process.  Letting them guide me and lift me up.  This for many Goddesses is something they work on constantly!  To surrender to the Goddesses, to trust the unknown.

There are many fears around the unknown.....will it work, what's next, and the big question HOW!?!?  I have begun to really start to trust others, the Universe, and especially myself.  That little knot in my stomach that sometimes grows really big.  For me sometimes it's overwhelming at times.  It's all the build up of all the how questions that are growing.

Although, once I give that little "how" another job, I can relax and trust.  Can you? 

Going with the flow and trusting the Universe and myself.  On Tuesday I was at the Womanation event where I saw some beautiful Goddesses we all were connecting and getting to know each other.  One of the amazing ladies asked if I was going to be at another event on Thursday.  I said I didn't know about it.  It was rather interesting what happened next.  The one Goddess called over another and said that I didn't know about the E-Women event.  She said to me "you're coming, no discussion, you're coming."  I relaxed, trusted the process, and I ended up at the event early even on the Thursday evening.

The word relax is a tough one for me to let in.  Even when I was younger, it was hard for me to relax and just let go.  To trust that things will work out, or even relax my body, I know holding things in can be hurtful on my body as well as my heart.  Who doesn't need to remember that?

I love how the Universe is just all lining things up for me.  Once I let go and trust the process. 

When was the last time you trusted the Universe?

Find below a song/video about trusting the Universe/God what ever you believe in.  I stumbled upon the video.  Not what I normally listen too!  But the words are pretty amazing!

No comments: