Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Official!!

Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Thank you Universe for making me wealthy! I am proud to announce that Awakening Goddess officially had it's first solo client/student!

I am on cloud nine! I met a beautiful Goddess for an hour. We opened with a heart connection dyad we each asked each other three questions "Tell me a thought in your mind? Tell me a feeling in your body? and Tell me a feeling in your heart?" Then I asked her why was I there? What did she want to get out of the session.

We did some stretching, and then body isolation movements. We took our time and she did amazing. Then we moved into some zoning. Again, we played with the zones and took our time. I showed her one of the performances that I had done at the Sun and Salsa festival back in July "Take Control". She thought it was really great.

To close the evening we did the same dyad, the three questions, her responses were very different to what she had said earlier at the start of the evening.

We only did one hour of a session. We are going to meet again next week! I am super excited!

It's inspiring for me to see the change in even one hour with the Goddess I was working with. I love to inspire others! Hence my purpose of Awakening Goddess! To inspire women to be fully who they are and accept their own wisdom, beauty, grace and power!

It's what I do that I love! I saw a quote that my parents sent me from Hawaii, it is "let what you do, be what you love!" And I love dancing and inspiring others! It brings me such joy! Even I go so far to say outrageous joy! It is my purpose/gift of love/passion for the world! And I'm not going to stop!

Find below three pictures, two of me from the May Burlesque Gala, and one of me and my amazing teacher the sexy Di Lefebvre! Who I owe so much too! So much love and gratitude to you Miss Di!

I am booking my photo shoot very soon, within the next couple of weeks I hope!



No comments: