Sunday, August 22, 2010

Flow of the Feminine

So over these past two weeks, I've had lots going on. Last weekend (Aug. 13 - 15) I attended the amazing Groovy Goddess Weekend, at a fellow Goddess Sister's house. We had lots of fun, connecting, replenishing our feminine hearts, and enjoying being in each others company.

It was so peaceful to just be able to go with the flow and do what I felt like doing. If I wanted to rest I did, if I wanted to swim, I did, if I wanted to dance I did. There was no agenda at all for the entire weekend. The only things that were set was who was preparing the meals and what we were preparing. The group I was with, was on breakfast for Saturday. We prepared pancakes, bacon, and fruit. It was wonderful. We all took care of each other and ourselves all at the same time.

We didn't have any set official practices, but many women had things come up and worked them through in arms of their Sisters. It was beautiful and magical to witness and support my Sisters, and to be supported by them when I had things come up during the weekend. I feel honoured and blessed to be apart of the weekend.

I know that the power of the feminine is amazing, healing, magical, and life force its self. Mother Goddess can turn your world upside down in 2 seconds flat. Never underestimate the power of the feminine. Both Mother Goddess and yourself! You are a powerful, magical Goddess! You can flow down the peaceful river, but also create waves of great power!

It's a thrilling experience to feel the excitement of energy buzzing through my veins when I get really creative, or a great idea comes up. For example, I've booked my first client for Awakening Goddess. I will be inspiring one Goddess to be fully who she is and accept her own wisdom, beauty, grace, and power!

Find below a mini movie I found on you-tube about what is a Goddess?

No comments: