Sunday, February 28, 2010

Facebook Fan Page!

Good afternoon world....as I sit here glued to my telivision watching the Olympic Gold Medal game for Men's Hockey, I am proud to be Canadian! I am also proud to be going after my dreams, and goals. I can picture myself on a hill with the wind blowing my skirt, the sun shining on my face. My arms are open up wide to accept all the gifts that the Universe has given to me. And as well that I've created! For I am a powerful creator!

I must say thank you to my coach who's been helping me with this vision, a couple of months ago she asked me to picture myself in 10 years time. And that is what I pictured. Me standing on a hill with my face to the sun.

I've created a fan page on facebook for Wisdom, Beauty, Grace, and Laughter. I encourage and invite women from around the world to join the page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wisdom-Beauty-Grace-and-Laughter/366105770637?ref=ts

On the fan page is where you can discuss things such as who inspires you, or what keeps you laughing. As well as you can post pictures of women you find inspiring.

2 comments:

softearthart said...

Hi from New Zealand, I am a fan of wisdom and Grace, I am glad that I have some cheers Marie

Aime said...

Thank you Softearthart for the comment! I invite you to join the fan page on facebook if you are able!

Tell all your women friends!

Divine blessings to you!